Nicolet stepscan FTIR spectrometer
Nicolet MagnaIR 860 step-scan FT-IR spectrometer with two sample stations. Bulk samples in solid or liquid form can be measured quickly on the GoldenGate diamond ATR.
- Two independent sampling setups
- Routine and Time-resolved measurements
- Advanced 2D Infrared experiments
- User programmable data acquisition routines
Nicolet iN10MX FTIR imaging system
New FTIR microscope with fast imaging capability
- Spatial resolution 10 micron in aperture mode (diffraction-limited), 25/50 micron in fast scanning mode
- Point, Line and Area scans
- Transmission, reflection and ATR measurements
- Advanced data manipulation and image analysis
- External sampling station for routine transmission and ATR-FTIR measurements
A speciality of our lab is the combination of spectroscopic and mechanical measurements. We have a standalone TAXT2 texture analyser as well as special miniature stretching rigs for use with the IR microscopes.
- Texture analyser for stress/strain measurements in tension and compression with either 1, 5, or 30 kg load cell.
- Micro-scale stretching experiments (Minimat)
- Simultaneous mechanical and spectroscopic measurements.
- Controlled atmosphere measurements.
- Dynamic 2D FTIR spectroscopy
Stellarnet UV/VIS/NIR system for fast routine analysis of food materials
- Modular system with detectors for UV/VIS/SW-NIR and NIR
- Up to 8 parallel detector channels
- Fibre-optics probes and configurable sampling options
- integrating sphere
- Spot measurements and timed data collection